Sunday, February 24, 2008

can't wait....

So I'm sure that THEY can't wait to get married....but after this quick little session with Kelsey and Jordan yesterday I can't wait until their big day next month!!! It's going to be so much fun! They were SO incredibly easy--I didn't have to tell them to do anything--every shot turned out great!


This is my fav from the day--we found this old (what's left of a) car just begging for some photo lovin'.



And I was SOOOOO happy to finally be outside again after what seemed like FOREVER of indoor sessions!















6 comments:

Moody Family said...

I looooove the barber shop picture!! They look great!

kels said...

they look beautiful sheena! we love you and your pictures!!!

Stueller said...

I love these! The tones and everything :)

Heather said...

Hey Sheena can you tell me what site or whatever it is that you use to make your website, please!!!? Thanks!

Emily Clark said...

i love love the red car! you're doing awesome sheena!

Marie said...

what a dream job! cute cute and more cute