Thursday, June 18, 2009

new project!

eeeeeek! I am just so excited! I'm starting something new.....today....and it's just for me!

Lately my four year old has been asking a lot of questions about when he was "little" (because now he is so big of course:) About our house where we used to live. Our neighborhood. His room when he was born. While I've always taken more than enough photos....I feel like I don't always have the right pieces to put the puzzle back together exactly how I remember it. 

So I started a new blog. A photo a day type thing.....something I saw throughout the day. Something we did. Or just something....whatever I feel like. I hope to fill up my little corner of the internet with wonderful photos and memories, and perhaps in the future be able to print out a book or two so I can sit with the kids to pour over the pages.....

take a peek every now and then if you like....{HERE}

No comments: