Tuesday, April 7, 2009

taking it inside

oh spring weather.....it's so unpredictable! The few days before Kristi and I were supposed to meet, it snowed and then rained, and then snowed and rained some more. The location I had chosen was waaaaaaaaay too muddy for someone dressed in white!

So we took it inside. I love this building....love the brick and all the yummy light!

and then.......because Kristi is amazing.....she agreed to hike (yes hike) up a small(ish) hill I love for just a few outdoor shots. No mud....but it was FREEZING! She was a trooper!! Can't wait for the wedding in just a few weeks!

5 comments:

Ryan Southwell said...

Bravo! Excellent shoot.

Jessica F said...

I really like the indoor shots! It gives depth to her face :) Great job!

emme said...

just lovely.

Tara said...

Wow those are pretty! I love the hill shot and I love her nails!

Jeana Bird said...

Beautiful...love the last one!