Monday, April 6, 2009

Hands in Pockets

Painful.  Me working (is that what I'm doing?) the camera.....I admire everyone I've ever worked with....this is hard stuff!! It took all I had not to break out into giggles the whole time. 

Pailful also, because it was 27 degrees out. Freezing. Note I'm wearing a dress a good portion of the video. Also note we were all wearing flats with our little toes in the snow. 

But......so worth it! This is a totally different style than our Salt Flats video...pretty and soft, with an old film feel.


tell your friends....let us be a part of your wedding day!!  irisandlight.com coming soon!!

video by Ryan Southwell
stills by John Stephens and Sheena Jibson (that's me!)
music by Laura Gibson
lovely models, Kelly and Cara

17 comments:

Heather said...

My goodness another AMAZING video!!! I absolutely love it!

Hayley said...

love love it.

cara lou said...

Cold. Very.
Incredible. Yes!!

I'm so excited about iris and light. You guys are the best!

Harmony said...

Fantastic!!! I love how the other video kind of felt like an engagement video (all funky and fun!) and this one seems "wedding-y" to me (yes, that IS a word! HA!)

Great job!

Shannon said...

You guys really are amazing. Such great music! and seriously, Miss Sheena. Such a beautiful model. I would have a hard time not laughing too though. Keep the good stuff coming and I will definitely be recommending you to all I know who have a wedding to plan.

Stueller said...

Love it... hey you didn't find a blackberry did you :) ha ha!!! Now that is fun, you two are an AWESOME combination!!

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa said...

AWESOME! I'll definitely recommend you!

Unknown said...

wow...I felt like I was watching a music video ..very cool

gram said...

Sheena.. I loved the almost 'twenties' feeling of the one video... and the one taken at the Salt Flats was just so cute! Hope it all works out for you!

Mandi Arrington said...

Holy cow! Amazing!

Jean Smith said...

WOW. this was absolutely incredible. the look...the vintage feel...the stills and video together are just fantastic!!!

merideth said...

love.

emme said...

wow. you guys do can do everything! I cannot wait to see a wedding.

Kristin Hanson said...

Wow, where we you guys 4 years ago when I got married?? :)

Brinn said...

seriously awesome!

melissa ellen parker said...

love it times infinity squared plus infinity. awesome! very vintage film feel - but super modern at the same time. LOVE IT! those green heels with snow on the tracks... goodness be!